Friday, 16 August 2013

When all is said & done..

Ramadaan and Eid have come and gone, we've finally settled into the new apartment and all the minor and major hurdles have been overcome. The past few weeks have been immensely stressful, frustrating and exhausting and it had taken a toll on everyone in my family. But at the end of it all, we had all come together again and had a beautiful Eid.

The question now is what is to come. What's next and where to from here. Mum is already looking for new properties and Hajra is setting her sights on Dubai. So where does that leave me. I can only say that I'm looking beyond the horizon and that there are only bigger things to come..

This feeling of relief is amazing and I don't want it to end. But I know very well that it'll only last until the next mountain. I guess that's the beauty of it, you have to experience the rains and hails to know the sun and warmth just like you have to experience frustration and sadness to know peace and happiness.

I'm just glad that things always come up daisy for me when all is said and done...