Tuesday 25 June 2013

my Love is for Disney

sigh..I still remember so fondly coming home, oh sorry, racing home after school to catch Disney's Cartoon Cafe (DCC) on yotv. That was one of the greatest times of my life. Waking up at 5a.m so that I don't miss a single show. I absolutely love Disney and all its magical characters ever since my first VHS (yes, VHS) of The Lion King. And since then I've been hooked! The Lion King 1 &  2 and then the Toy Story franchise and everything in between.

I even had the Disney bubble baths, shampoo and lotions! I still remember the theme songs to every Disney cartoon be it Herculese, 101 dalmations or Goof Troop. I even remember the countless letters I had written in to DCC with the famous tagline "DCC is the BOMB!!"..Lol good times good times..

Now at the youthful age of 21 I am proud to say that I am still a die hard fan of the Disney franchise, of all the past and present movies and all the characters especially my favourite, Mickey mouse (who I called my bf for a crazy number of years). I still enjoy Mickey Mouse Club House on DisneyJnr. There is something just so magical about it all. And I had the stickers, the sticker book collections.

I even used to save as much as I could (my parents never understood or funded my obsession -__-) to buy Disney products such as crayons and pastels and colouring books. And I still have them all till this day! So I might be the ultimate Disney fan..but what can I say, my love is for Disney <3...
















No comments:

Post a Comment